COVID-19 Patient Safety
Changes We Have Made For Your Safety
In addition, to our pre-existing strict infection control protocol that we have always adhered to at Wailea Dental, we have added even more to ensure the safety of our patients and our team members during COVID -19 and in the future.
Some changes you will notice:
- Everyone will have their temperature taken prior to accessing treatment rooms.
- A list of questions provided by the CDC will be asked and if anyone does reply affirmatively to one or more, they will be rescheduled.
- Everyone entering is required to wear a mask until they reach their treatment room and once treatment is complete, will be required to put their mask back on.
- Appts are staggered to the best of our ability to allow for even more social distancing.
- Our team members wear a mask 100% of the time that they are in the office, plus N95s and shields during any treatment.
- We have gone an extra strep and remodeled our office with a permanent hospital-grade HEPA 500 filters in each treatment room along with glass doors to separate areas. These HEPA filters clean the air at a rate of 500 cubic feet per minute, capturing and cleaning 99.97% of particles. All air is then vented out of the operatory and therefore the air in all treatment rooms is cleaned every few minutes.
Our goal is and will always continue to be, to provide the best dental care available and in the safest environment. Thank you for trusting us and please don’t hesitate to ask any questions you may have.
Dr. Jeff Olson